Graduated Bob : one of the hairstyles I did during class, love the way it turned out :D
Made another charm :D
I’ve been wanting to make a charm of my character Valda for so long and its finally done
Made this one for my friends birthday, she likes both pandas and sloths so I combined the two :p she almost cried when she saw it lol
Made another one :D
This one is inspired on my friends characters pet, two down two more to go :p
Its finally done, Its inspired on my character’s pet tiger, I’m really happy how it turned out :)
Haven’t done nail art in a long time, these nails were inspired by a nail design I had seen a long time ago.
inspired on the magical girl post,
lyrical Ningyo (Mermaid) vivi - san
Lyrical ningyo ( mermaid ) vivi - san
um excuse u
ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) EDIT: you may only reblog once! multiple reblogs apparently don’t work anymore because tumblr’s new system only shows the most recent reblog. also, no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. EDIT: i will open all the notes, and copy paste into a word document, number them, and use a random number generator to choose for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
My friends and I are finally published writers (and illustrators!) and we’re launching our anthology tomorrow! Launch party tomorrow with events like live readings, an art exhibit and book signing. Book is about $17.